The BDHSC Geospatial Core is now accepting applications for its GIS Scholars Program. The Program is intended to enhance students’ research and professional development in the area of GIS and health research, cultivate students’ interest in GIS and spatial applications to health research, build the technical and writing skills of students to pursue scholarly publications and reports, and develop scholars in health GIS who go on to make important contributions to the academic, public health, health care, and non-profit sectors. For more detailed information about selection criteria, eligibility, and the application process see the flyer below or visit the Health GIS Scholars Page. Faculty are encouraged to share the details of this program with their interested students.
- SEC Mini-Conference on Artificial Intelligence in the Curriculum April 8 -1-4 p.m
- 2022 Big Data Health Science Student Case Competition Winners Announced!
- UofSC BDHSC wins NIH Award to Launch R25 Big Data Fellowship Program
- AIDS Supplement: Harnessing Big Data to Halt HIV
- Recording of “Twitter-Derived Measures of Sentiment Towards Minorities and Associations with Adverse Birth Outcomes and Cardiovascular Disease” Seminar Available
There are no upcoming events at this time.