The BDHSC Geospatial Core is now accepting applications for its GIS Scholars Program. The Program is intended to enhance students’ research and professional development in the area of GIS and health research, cultivate students’ interest in GIS and spatial applications to health research, build the technical and writing skills of students to pursue scholarly publications and reports, and develop scholars in health GIS who go on to make important contributions to the academic, public health, health care, and non-profit sectors. For more detailed information about selection criteria, eligibility, and the application process see the flyer below or visit the Health GIS Scholars Page. Faculty are encouraged to share the details of this program with their interested students.
- USC’s Affiliation with the Atlanta Research Data Center
- Continuous Contribution of the BDHSC to Workforce Development with its Big Data Health Science in Infectious Diseases Summer Research Training Program
- The Recipients of the 2023 Health Geographic Information Science (GIS) Scholars Program
- The BDHSC held its fourth annual Big Data Health Science Student Case Competition.
- BDHSC Research Data Repositories