Abstract: Udo Sglavo, Vice President of Analytics Research and Development at SAS, joined us for a live lecture on Data Science in the time of COVID-19.
- SEC Mini-Conference on Artificial Intelligence in the Curriculum April 8 -1-4 p.m
- 2022 Big Data Health Science Student Case Competition Winners Announced!
- UofSC BDHSC wins NIH Award to Launch R25 Big Data Fellowship Program
- AIDS Supplement: Harnessing Big Data to Halt HIV
- Recording of “Twitter-Derived Measures of Sentiment Towards Minorities and Associations with Adverse Birth Outcomes and Cardiovascular Disease” Seminar Available
There are no upcoming events at this time.