BDHSC’s Geospatial Core Lead Dr. Jan Eberth was recently awarded the 2020 Outstanding Researcher Award by the National Rural Health Association (NRHA). She will be officially recognized for her achievements at the virtual NRHA conference this June. To read more about the NRHA awards click here. Congratulations Dr. Eberth!
- Continuous Contribution of the BDHSC to Workforce Development with its Big Data Health Science in Infectious Diseases Summer Research Training Program
- The Recipients of the 2023 Health Geographic Information Science (GIS) Scholars Program
- The BDHSC held its fourth annual Big Data Health Science Student Case Competition.
- BDHSC Research Data Repositories
- Applications Now Open for 2023: Second Annual Big Data Health Science Center T35 Summer Research Training Program