BDHSC’s Geospatial Core Lead Dr. Jan Eberth was recently awarded the 2020 Outstanding Researcher Award by the National Rural Health Association (NRHA). She will be officially recognized for her achievements at the virtual NRHA conference this June. To read more about the NRHA awards click here. Congratulations Dr. Eberth!
- AIDS Supplement: Harnessing Big Data to Halt HIV
- Recording of “Twitter-Derived Measures of Sentiment Towards Minorities and Associations with Adverse Birth Outcomes and Cardiovascular Disease” Seminar Available
- “Tales from the Botanical Crypt: How Digitized Herbarium Collections can Provide new Avenues for Salient Research” Seminar Recording now Available
- New App: Origin-Destination-Time Flow Explorer Tutorial Now Available
- Second Annual Big Data Health Science Conference Held Virtually February 5-6, 2021
There are no upcoming events at this time.