BDHSC’s Geospatial Core Lead Dr. Jan Eberth was recently awarded the 2020 Outstanding Researcher Award by the National Rural Health Association (NRHA). She will be officially recognized for her achievements at the virtual NRHA conference this June. To read more about the NRHA awards click here. Congratulations Dr. Eberth!
- T35 Summer Research Training Program Application Deadline Extended to Feb. 29!
- The 5th National Big Data Health Science Student Case Competition Winners Announced!
- USC’s Affiliation with the Atlanta Research Data Center
- Continuous Contribution of the BDHSC to Workforce Development with its Big Data Health Science in Infectious Diseases Summer Research Training Program
- The Recipients of the 2023 Health Geographic Information Science (GIS) Scholars Program